- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 or 4 drops of sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- breasts of 2 mallards (or favorite duck)
- Whisk the olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce, dry mustard, sesame oil, garlic, honey and crushed red pepper in a bowl.
- Add the duck and turn to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Drain and reserve the marinade.
- Brush the duck with 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce.
- Grill the duck until cooked through.
- Boil the reserved marinade in saucepan for 5 minutes and serve as a dipping sauce.