Ducks Unlimited – The World's Leader in Wetlands Conservation – is proud to offer scholastic shooting programs an opportunity to raise funds for their team expenses through the power of DU's brand awareness, corporate partnerships and fundraising expertise.
DU T.R.A.P – Team Resource Assistance Program – provides discounted merchandise and professionally designed marketing materials for club fundraising activities that guarantees your scholastic shooting team retains 100% of the net revenue raised for immediate use!
The program is simple:
- Register to participate HERE, choosing the fundraising package to fit your needs.
- DU will professionally design, produce and ship promotional posters and raffle tickets custom built for your fundraiser direct to you.
- Once your fundraiser is complete you will send payment to DU for the predetermined cost of your selected package.
- Upon payment, DU will ship the merchandise direct to the winners.
To learn more about the best package for your team, review the choices below in PDF format:
- YETI 65 Tundra Package: includes a tan YETI 65 Tundra
- Tailgate Package: includes a Traeger 20 Tailgater Gunmetal Blue Portable grill, Ducks Unlimited Edition YETI 45 Tundra, and four 30-oz. Ducks Unlimted YETI Tumblers
- The Ultimate YETI Package: includes a Ducks Unlimited Edition YETI Haul, YETI Flip 18, tan YETI 65 Tundra, and four 30-oz. Ducks Unlimted YETI Tumblers
This program is being offered by Ducks Unlimited as a concerted effort to assist scholastic shooting programs across the country, with no profit expected or realized by the organization. Ducks Unlimited considers this program an opportunity to increase shooting sports participation and assist team's sustainability using the organization's resources and fundraising experience and proficiency.
State and local regulations regarding fundraising raffles are the responsibility of the participating team.
To get started with your DU T.R.A.P program, CLICK HERE!