Dear Friends of the Ducks,
We are excited to announce DU's 84th Annual National Convention has been rescheduled to September 8-12. While COVID numbers are decreasing, the vaccine should be available to all by September. We hope you will be able to join us in New Orleans, our Louisiana volunteers have exciting plans for creating a memorable and fun convention.
Plan to come early and participate in our pre-convention Redfish Fishing Tournament where we have an opportunity to showcase the marshes DU has helped to conserve and restore! We have much in store for you in New Orleans! Here is a glimpse of all the fun:
- Tuesday pre-convention coastal Redfish Fishing Tournament – within an hour from the hotel you will have bait in the water and will be trying your luck!
- Wednesday night - DU Louisiana's Famous Roadkill Cookoff at Mardi Gras World
Feast on some of Louisiana's finest cuisine as we gather along the Mississippi River for a wonderful homecoming along with local music and Louisiana hospitality!
- Thursday brings us committee meetings, DU's Board of Directors Meeting and dinner on your own in the French Quarter.
- Friday is all about DU! General Session I and Wings Over Wetlands Celebration Dinner
- Saturday general Session II, DU's 84th Annual Gala, Auction and Dance
Convention brochures will hit the mail in the coming weeks. Check this website for an early online edition!
Stay well and get ready, the Big Easy is calling!
Director of National Meetings and Conferences
Book Hotel Online
DISCOUNTED Airport Shuttle