Students will need to download and complete the application below. Applications along with a transcript and a letter of recommendation highlighting your involvement with DU and commitment to conservation can be submitted via email at email@example.com. Submissions are accepted starting on October 15th, 2017 until March 1, 2018 at midnight.
Applicants must meet the minimum guidelines to be considered for one of the 61 available scholarships. The minimum requirements are:
- Must be a Ducks Unlimited member on date application is submitted. Each applicant will need to provide their DU member ID#. If you don’t know your DU member ID #, click here.
- Graduating from high school in 2018.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Attending a vocational school, community college, college or university in the fall of 2018.
- Provide a certified copy of your transcript and at least one letter of recommendation.
Click here to download application (pdf).
If you have any questions about the application process please contact Mark Horobetz at 901-758-3892, Logan Nevins at 901-758-3894, or firstname.lastname@example.org.