SOUTH DAKOTA DUCKS UNLIMITED CALENDAR
JULY 2018 – JUNE 2019 GUN GIVEAWAY RULES
One gun each week will be given away from July 1st, 2018 thru June 30th, 2019. Purchaser eligible in all 52 drawings for guns and 1 drawing December 25 for Yamaha 4 Wheeler. Calendar will be sold by local Ducks Unlimited committee members and select merchants. For a list of committee members see www.ducks.org/south-dakota/Buy 2018-2019 Raffle Calendar.
Visit South Dakota Ducks Unlimited on Facebook and our website - http://www.ducks.org/south-dakota.
South Dakota Ducks Unlimited Calendar Rules
- Persons under the age of 18 may not purchase a Raffle Ticket (Calendar) or win a prize.
- Raffle Tickets (Calendars) are $50.00 and limited to 1750 Raffle Ticket (Calendars). The purchase of only one Raffle Ticket (Calendar) is required to enter the raffle. Each raffle entry constitutes an equal chance to win and will include a one year membership to Ducks Unlimited. All unsold Raffle Tickets (Calendars) become the property of Ducks Unlimited.
- A complete list of the prizes is printed on the back of the calendar.
- Cash, personal checks and credit cards are accepted for the sale of Raffle Tickets (Calendars). Raffle prizes will not be awarded until the check clears the bank. Checks returned NSF are subject to additional fees and disqualification from the calendar drawings.
- All winning numbers are generated by www.random.org and under the supervision of a third party professional firm. Each Raffle Ticket (Calendar) will have an equal chance of being drawn for every gun prize. Winners need not be present to win.
- All winners will be contacted as to how to claim their prize as well as on our Facebook page - South Dakota Ducks Unlimited - and our website http://www.ducks.org/south-dakota.
- The winning ticket for each prize day receives the firearm printed on the calendar for that day.
- No raffle prizes will be awarded until the raffle number and money have been accounted for by Ducks Unlimited.
- All firearm regulations must be met before you can receive a firearm.
- If winner is not able to pass FFL Regulations then winner will receive a Reeds gift certificate for the value of DU's cost for the gun specified for that day.
- All prize winners will be responsible for any fees (shipping ($25), FFL transfer, taxes, etc.)
- All prizes must be claimed within the thirty (30) days after the notification is made. After 30 days, all unclaimed prizes become the property of Ducks Unlimited.
- Ducks Unlimited reserves the right to modify any prize if needed based on manufacturer's available inventory.
- Weekly pictures of the guns my vary slightly from actual gun.
- Every winner's firearm must be legally deliverable. At Ducks Unlimited's sole discretion, a winner's pre-selected firearm may be adjusted to a different firearm or substituted to a gift card of equal value of DU's cost, due to the winner's age, status or applicable regulations affecting the firearm transfer to the winner.
- Ducks Unlimited, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charity and your contribution may be deductible for income tax purposes. Please see your tax advisor for actual deductibility. $1.25 of your annual membership will be applied to your one-year subscription of Ducks Unlimited magazine and is non-deductible from your annual membership dues.
Raffle is sponsored by South Dakota Ducks Unlimited Ducks Unlimited Thanks You for Supporting the Conservation of Waterfowl and Waterfowl Habitat.
For more information regarding the South Dakota Calendar Drawing