MEMPHIS, Tenn. – May 1, 2019 – Each spring, Ducks Unlimited has announced its All-American list of top-producing collegiate chapters throughout the nation. This elite group is considered the best of the best when it comes to fundraising and overall chapter strength.
To qualify as an All-American, chapters must raise a minimum of $25,000 in event income in a calendar year. Collegiate chapters throughout the country raised more than $2.1 million in 2018, more than $1.5 million of which was from the All-American chapters.
“DU’s university program continues to be a vital part of our organization’s mission. It is a valued revenue generator for our conservation efforts, as well as an important source of organizational awareness and leadership,” said David Schuessler, DU's national director of event fundraising. “I congratulate not only the All-American chapter volunteers, but all college students who have chosen to support DU through university chapters.”
The 2018 All-American qualifying chapters are:
• Aggieland Chapter; College Station, TX
• Colorado State University; Fort Collins, CO
• University of Nebraska; Lincoln, NE
• State College Chapter; Raleigh, NC
• Tiger Chapter; Baton Rouge, LA-National Champion
• Auburn University; Auburn, AL
• University of Georgia; Athens, GA
• University of Louisiana at Lafayette; Lafayette, LA
• Pirate Chapter; Greenville, NC
• Arkansas State University; Jonesboro, AR
• Bemidji State University; Bemidji, MN
• Citadel College Ducks Unlimited Chapter; Charleston, SC
• Georgia Southern University; Statesboro, GA
• McNeese State University; Lake Charles, LA
• Milwaukee School of Engineering; Milwaukee, WI
• Ole Miss Chapter; Oxford, MS
• SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry; Syracuse, NY
• Tech DU Chapter; Lubbock, TX
• Texas A&M University-Commerce; Commerce, TX
• USC Ducks Unlimited Chapter; Columbia, SC
• University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA
• University of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, WI
• University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point; Stevens Point, WI
• University of Wisconsin-Whitewater; Whitewater, WI
For more information, visit www.ducks.org.
Ducks Unlimited Inc. is the world's largest nonprofit organization dedicated to conserving North America's continually disappearing waterfowl habitats. Established in 1937, Ducks Unlimited has conserved more than 14 million acres thanks to contributions from more than a million supporters across the continent. Guided by science and dedicated to program efficiency, DU works toward the vision of wetlands sufficient to fill the skies with waterfowl today, tomorrow and forever. For more information on our work, visit www.ducks.org.