Please note, you are purchasing a Calendar Raffle Number on a digital calendar.
You will receive a digital version that you may PRINT YOURSELF, BUT WE ARE NOT PRINTING CALENDARS.
If you purchase a calendar raffle number you will be in one drawing for every day of the 2021 year!
Also note the drawing is based on the EVENING PICK 4 OF THE OHIO LOTTERY.
The winning number is the straight (exact) number drawn.
Official Calendar Rules:
• Calendar raffle is sponsored by Ohio Ducks Unlimited
• Calendars are $50 ea. (includes DU membership) and limited to 10,000 calendars.
• The purchase of only one calendar is required to enter the raffle.
• Each calendar constitutes an equal chance to win.
• All unsold calendars become the property of Ohio Ducks Unlimited.
• A gun/prize image and description are printed on the calendar to be drawn Monday through Sunday.
• The daily winner receives the firearm/prize printed on the calendar for that day.
• Winning numbers will be based on the daily 7:29 P.M. drawing of the Ohio Pick 4 Daily Number Lottery throughout the entire year of 2021.
• The winning number needs to be the exact number drawn (straight) from 0000 thru 9999.
• There is no limit to how many times a number can win.
• Daily pictures of the gun/prize may vary slightly from actual gun/prize.
• A complete list of the guns and Yeti coolers (Sunday Fun Day) is provided.
• Calendar purchases are online only.
• Buyers must be 18 years or older. Pistol winners under the age of 21 will receive a substitute prize of equal value (per Ohio State gun laws).
• All firearm regulations must be met before you can receive a firearm. Any winner failing to pass any relevant state or federal background check will
forfeit their prize to Ohio Ducks Unlimited.
• Firearms are inherently dangerous. Winners are responsible for safe usage, and must follow all laws, regulations and manufacturer’s instructions for safe
firearms handling. Ducks Unlimited holds no liability for improper use of a firearm.
• Winners will be notified by Reeds Sports the following day after the daily drawing. If Reed’s cannot notify the following day due to staff out of office,
they will send out notification on the next normal business day.
• All gun prize winners will be responsible for providing to Reeds Sports a ship to federal firearms license holder (FFL).
• Any fees associated with the winners provided FFL holder is solely the responsibility of the winner.
• All guns unclaimed by winners by February 28th, 2022 become the property of Ohio Ducks Unlimited.
• Ohio Ducks Unlimited reserves the right to modify any gun/prize if needed based on manufactures available inventory.
• Tickets and prizes are non-transferable.
• Ohio Ducks Unlimited is a registered 501c(3) non-profit organization.
• $1.25 of your annual membership will be applied to your 1-year subscription of Ducks Unlimited magazine and is non-deductible from your annual
• Ducks Unlimited memberships will be for the same year as the calendar.