Black & Chocolate Labs Sired by FC AFC It's All Over Now Baby Blue x daughter of High Point Chocolate Lab ever

http://www.sd.ducks.org/news-media/messageboards/Topic771517.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By trinitylabs - 1/10/2013 6:12:41 PM
(OH) FC AFC It's All Over Now Baby Blue x Trinity's Foxy Mamasita - 2 Black Females, 1 Black Male and 1 Chocolate Pup Male - $1500 Chocolate, $1250 Blacks - $500 Non-refundable deposit. This litter will be EIC and CNM Clear. Born 12/17/12
Visit:    http://www.trinitylabs.net
melody@trinitylabs.net
740-988-4745 or 740-577-7299

Gator Point KennelsFC AFC It's All Over Now Baby Blue

Blue's Highlights -Field Champion with 6 wins and 42 Points, Amateur Field Champion with 4 wins and 35.5 Points, He has qualified for the 05, 06, and 07 National Amateur along with the 08 National Amateur and National Open. 1 Titled Sibling - FC AFC Alpha Minnie Pearl and 4 Qualified All-Age siblings and 1 Master Hunter. Sired by FC AFC Tiger McBunn (10 Titled Offspring, 5 Titled Siblings), Dam: FC AFC Gator Points Sweet Potato Pie - First FC AFC Chocolate Female (5 Titled Offspring) Qualified for the 2005 National Open.

Blue's Health Clearances: OFA Hips LR-136339E27M-NOPI, Elbows Normal, CERF No Comments, CNM & EIC Clear.

Blue wasSired by FC AFC Tiger McBunn - Tiger (10 Titled Offspring, 5 Titled Siblings), Dam: FC AFC Gator Points Sweet Potato Pie - Tadah - First FC AFC Chocolate Female (5 Titled Offspring).Tiger's litter consists of 6 FC AFC Titled Dogs and 3 Qualified All-Age Females. Gates and Tiger are equally well regarded as Proven Producers of Offspring. Gates has 11 Field Titled Offspring and Tiger has 10 but since both are still available on a limited basis to approved females via Artificial Insemination I would have to say that who is the better of the two is yet to be decided. I personally believe that the best producer from the littermates is one that has produced only 8 titled offspring, she could only produce a very limited amount of pups.(Hats off to FC AFC M and M's Buns Of Steel). Tiger's Highlights includeField Champion, Amateur Field Champion, 3x National Finalist, 49.5 Open Points With 8 Wins, 69.5 Amateur Points With 8 Wins, 5 Titled Siblings, 10 Titled Offspring, Carries Yellow & Chocolate, Sire: 2XNAFC 2XCNAFC FC Ebonstar Lean Mac HoF(156 Titled Offspring,, Dam: '98 NAFC FC Hattie McBunn HoF (6 Titled Offspring, 1 Titled Sibling).I have bred to Gates (Tiger's littermate) and bought a female out of Gates named Sassy who is a black female and has been the most magnificent producer as she produced our HRCH UH Trinity's Riptide Ryder MH CGC and many other great pups but unfortunately not a great number of pups, she was retired after 3 litters because of difficulties during birth that caused her to need an emergency C-section and Spay. My daughter Tierra and I just this year purchased two pups out of Sassy's littermate, I called the breeder within minutes of finding out that Zoom had been bred and reserved my girl, my daughter Tierra decided to purchase a black one because there were no other chocolate ones available. I love this line of dogs. How can you beat the mating of the best All-Time Ever Producer of 153 + Field Titled Offspring. He sired the most new Field Champion or Amateur Field Champion titled dogs 2000 - 2009 and 2010 he was beat out by his son FC AFC Fargo II by a slim margin. Hall of Fame Retriever x Hall of Fame Retriever NAFC FC Hattie McBunn who was a Finalist in the 1994 National Open as a 4 Year Old, was a 3x Double Header Winner then came back and won the National Amateur Field Champion Title as an 8 year old after producing some incredible dogs. I truly believe that the chocolate gene carried by the offspring of NAFC FC Hattie McBunn has been essential to the foundation of quality chocolate Labrador Retrievers outside of using the very few titled chocolate Labrador Retrievers. Chocolate Labs were killed at birth for many years thinking that they were some how inferior just because of a color mutation. I have gained a reputation as a great source of chocolate labs because of Hattie McBunn and her very famous and also Hall of Fame Sire and Grand Sire, Great Grand Sire, Great Great Grandfather. She is from a line of Hall of Fame Retrievers all carrying the chocolate gene that kept it alive.

Tiger's Health Clearances:LR-110631G37M, LR-EIC814/144M-VPI, CERF LR-18909, CNM Clear, EIC Clear

FC AFC HRCH Gator Pt's Sweet Potato Pie -First Chocolate Female To Earn Both Field Champion & Amateur Field Champion Titles, Hunting Retriever Champion, 5 Titled Offspring, Full Sibling To GRHRCH Gator Pt's Magnum Gentle Ben MH*** - Total 22.5 FC Points - 2 Wins. 22 AFC Points - 3 Wins. Born 08/24/92, Died 10/03/2007 at over 15 years of age.

Sweet Potato Pie's Health Clearances: CERF LR-10603, LR-58612G24F-T OFA Hips

Foxy is the only living breed-able daughter of her sire CFC CAFC Pachanga Magnum Force who is the all-time high point chocolate Labrador retriever in history. Magnum's Highlights include36 Junior Points (Derby) at 15 months old, Canadian Field Champion & Canadian Amateur Field Champion at 24 Months, 28 All-Age Points at 27 Months, 115 All-Age Points in limited trialing, US Amateur Win and 5 Points, Sire of FC AFC Gator Pt's Sweet Potatoe Pie - First Chocolate female FC AFC - Dam of AFC Alpha Minnie Pearl, FC Highpoint Troublesome Sugar, FC AFC It's All Over Now Baby Blue, FC AFC The Man in Black, FC Watermark's Texas Welcome, Sire of '94 CNAFC CFC Bigvalley's Costa-Lot Shadow ***, Sire of AFC Phyllo Farm's Terrewood JH, Sired By: FC AFC Westwinds Bold Tiger '84 NDC, Dam: A Painted Lady, 3 Titled Offspring. Foxy's dam is SHR Trinity's Sassy Senorita of Riverwood JH - daughter of FC AFC High Tech CEO x daughter of the only Chocolate NFC in history - '96 NFC AFC Storm's Riptide Star.

Foxy's Health Clearances: LR-186246E28F-VPI Excellent Hips, Normal Elbows LR-EL46482F28-VPI, Normal Patella LR-PA385/28F/P-VPI,  Normal Thyroid LR-TH439/28F-VPI, Normal Cardiac LR-CA4253/28F/P-VPI, EIC Non Carrier LR-EIC870/13F-VPI, CNM Non-Carrier LR-CNM141/16F-VPI, CERF LR-347906

About FC AFC It's All Over Now Baby Blue                        About Trinity's Foxy Mamasita

Foxy's -Interactive 5 Generation Pedigree        Blue's -Interactive 5 Generation Pedigree

Foxy x Blue'sInteractive 5 Generation Pedigree