Tracker Grizzly 2072 duck blind
Print Topic | Close Window

By Bolincolumbia - 9/12/2012 10:18:08 PM
Anybody have any advice on blinds for this small barge?
By Sequel - 10/3/2012 10:29:23 AM
Avery Quickset has a 19' model.  Macks PW or Cabellas has them.  $600.  Or, to save money, build your own out of 3/4 EMT conduit.  go on and search how to build one.  they have tons of pics and how to's on that site.  there are other options for store bought ones, if you are not the designer type.
By rtcbob - 10/5/2012 8:57:28 PM
I have a G3 1966 and a Mud Buddy Quick-flip Blind.  The size I have will easily fit a 2072.  They are pricey, however I've hunted out of many of the commercially available blinds and I think the Quick-flip is by far the best design.  I had an Avery Quick-set on a previous boat.... hated it.
By gock5 - 10/25/2012 10:06:51 AM
I have the 18' Tracker Grizzly.  Used the Norther Flight Blind, got it 7 years ago, still in great shape.
By Honker 65 - 10/14/2015 10:16:43 AM

I have a 2070 Crestliner.  I had a Cabela's northern flight blind from my old 16' boat. Altered it to fit new boat. Have pics if you need them. I changed the back of blind to allow for motor to be picked up and also use motor with blind up. Will post more pics for you.
By Honker 65 - 10/14/2015 10:19:18 AM

Starting to grass - you can see how much shorter it was for 16' boat. Used the windblocker this time.
By Honker 65 - 10/14/2015 10:24:38 AM

Windblocker wasn't wide / long enough to make it to sides. Had to improvise by adding grommets and tying to sides.  Hope the pics help you
By Boondock - 10/14/2015 9:45:38 PM
Beavertail is the way to go. Simple to use and warm enough you can hunt in a t shirt. Highly recommended.  If it will fit your boat id get the 1800 as the flip top is not available for the 2000 series