Custom Pulsator Kits

http://www.ducksunlimited.com/news-media/messageboards/Topic768352.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Hang''em Low - 6/1/2012 6:49:33 PM
So last year I created a whole bunch of homemade motion duck butt feeders for my spread. They worked like a charm! That said I made a few too many of them plus a few for my buddy who hasn't produced the cash for them. So I'm looking to unload a few "kits" to turn your motionless duck butt feeders into mallard magnets. 

What you'll get are all the tools you need to produce a high quality motion feeder without the cost. Included in the kit is all the wiring (5' length, serves as your weight line), the waterproof battery box (serves as your weight), the pump, pump filter (connects pump to your decoy), extender tube (creates the feeding motion and water spray), and attachment screws. The only thing that needs to be added is your current motionless duck butt and a 12v battery.

Once the pump is connected and battery inserted in the box all you need to do is connect the red connector to the + and the black to the - and toss it in the water and you have a bobbing duck butt with an every 1.5 sec water spray. Perfect for creating ripples on those calm days!

I'm asking $75 per kit to cover my costs. If you need it shipped add $15 and I can send it USPS in a large flat rate box.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks