Submitted by Tom Coulter of Chandler, Arizona
- 2 dressed wild ducks, cut into serving pieces
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup raw baby carrots
- 1 .87-oz envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
The gravy is great with a side of mashed potatoes or rice! Depending on the size of the ducks, this meal should serve 3-4 people.
- Brown duck pieces in small amount of oil in skillet on top of stove with diced onions.
- Remove browned duck from skillet.
- Add gravy mix and water; stir to dissolve. Add ketchup and mustard. Stir in baby carrots.
- Cover and simmer on stovetop for 30-45 minutes, or bake in a 300-degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until meat is tender.