**The 2014 Saturday Night Awards Banquet and Sportsman's Dinner will feature keynote speaker Coach Phillip Fulmer.
2014 TENNESSEE STATE CONVENTION
FRIDAY, MARCH 7 - SATURDAY, MARCH 8, 2014
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, 700 Cool Springs Blvd, Franklin, TN
**Room Reservations can be made at the Marriott , by calling 1-800-228-9290 or 615-261-6100. Be sure to tell them you would like the Ducks Unlimited room rate of only $125.00/night. ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY FEBRUARY 12, 2014 TO GET THE DISCOUNTED ROOM RATE.
**You must also register for the convention by clicking the BUY TICKETS button below. Registrations must be made by February 20 to get the discounted convention rates. After February 20, registrations will increase 15%.
2014 TN Convention Agenda
Friday Night, March 7
- 2:00-5:00pm Registration and DU Store Open
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm Gathering with DU Friends and Family Party (Dinner, Last Duck Standing, Ladies Silent Auction, and Great/Big Gun Giveaway)
- 8:00pm - 10:00pm Musical Entertainment Begins
- 10:00pm - Midnight Hospitality Celebration
Saturday Morning, March 8
- 8:30am - 9:00am Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 9:00am - 11:00am "Round Table" Discussion/Business Session
- 9:00am - 11:00am **NEW THIS YEAR FOR THE LADIES** "Painting with Mary's and Mimosa's" ...A fun filled time to sip Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's while learning and painting a picture on canvas. Lead by a local famous artist Annie Robinson, this will be a great time to relax and enjoy painting.
- 11:00am - 12:00pm TN State Flight Awards Presentation *NEW TIME THIS YEAR
- 12:00pm - Lunch at Twin Peaks OR on your own! (not included in Registration fees) or Lunch on your own!
Saturday Afternoon, March 8 - Agenda
- 4:30-5:30pm - Major Donor Reception with Special Guest Coach Phillip Fulmer
- 6:00pm - 10:00pm - TN Awards Banquet and Sportsman's Dinner with keynote speaker Coach Phillip Fulmer
- 10:00pm - Midnight - Live Band an d Dancing till Midnight.
**Agenda subject to change at anytime, but will be updated on the website as new developments are available!
2014 Convention Ticket Prices:
- Single Convention Registration 100.00
- Couple's Convention Registration 160.00
- Greenwing 50.00
- Collegiate 85.00
- Saturday Morning "Painting with Mary's and Mimosa's" Registration (Ladies Only) $10.00
- Saturday Night Awards Banquet & Sportsman's Dinner Single 70.00