Lifeproof – Protect your iPhone from the elements
Waterfowlers don't skip a day in the blind because of foul weather; now you don't even have to leave your mobile phone behind. LifeProof's new case for the Apple iPhone 4/4S is designed to allow your mobile phone to thrive when the weather gets nasty. The slim profile case is dust proof, waterproof, shock proof and snow proof, allowing you to take photos, videos or check the DU apps
under any conditions.
LifeProof's open screen face allows unrestricted use of all features.
CrystalClear double anti-reflective coated camera-grade glass lens delivers the sharpest 8-megapixel images possible, with perfect camera flash operation.
- HD videos can be taken anywhere – underwater, in dirt, on snow – with full shock and impact protection even on pavement.
- Underwater protection up to 2M/6.6' depth (Optional adapter even allows for use of waterproof headphones.)
- The case is tested to military specifications for shock and impact resistance.
Learn more about LifeProof cases
Cabela's Guardian™ Series Essential 2500 Auto/Manual Inflatable PFD
Spending time on the water this summer or looking for a capable personal floatation device for a duck boat? The Cabela's Guardian Series Essential 2500 may be the answer. The compact, lightweight design allows unrestricted movement and it is USCG Type V approved with Type III performance.
- Inflates to 25-pound buoyancy
- Adjustable 1-inch waist belt
- 200-denier nylon shell
- Comfort collar
For more information, visit www.cabelas.com
Simms Dry Creek Roll Top
Simms Dry Creek Roll Top bag provides durable, waterproof storage for your valuables any time of year.
The top features crystal tarp material with Dacron® scrim. Lower features truck tarp for durability and long wear.
- Roll-top buckle closure
- Durable construction and maximum tear resistance
- Clear window for easy view of contents
- Dimensions: 18 inches by 24 inches
- 7 liters, 432 cubic inches
For more information, visit www.simmsoutletstore.com
Beretta Max-4 Camo Signature Shooting Shirt
Beretta's Camouflage Signature shirt will keep you dry in the woods or field through a long day of shooting. A cape-mesh back wicks away perspiration, while the cotton poplin feather-light fabric keeps you comfortable and climate controlled. Available in a variety of colors and camo patterns. Right-handed shooting patch; Beretta Trident logo embroidered on left chest pocket.
For more information, visit www.berettausa.com
Primos® Twin Cheeks Seat
Stay comfortable anywhere with Primos' Twin Cheeks Seat. These durable seat cushions can be used all summer and will eventually find their way into your duck blind this fall.
These comfortable cushioned pads with waterproof bottoms will let you stay in the blind longer. Belt attachable for convenience of easy carry.
Tanglefree Blind Stool
Take your seat anywhere, including the marsh. This versatile blind stool offers comfort and these great features:
- Swivels 360-degrees for views in all directions
- Padded seat with detachable, adjustable backrest
- Seat height adjusts from 20 inches to 27 inches
- Pre-drilled base holes for secure mounting
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak® Duck Blind®
Hobie® Mirage® Pro Angler 12
Looking for the all-season solution to outdoor adventure? The Pro Angler 12 can serve as your go-to angling kayak and then get you in and out of the marsh during waterfowl season.
A redesigned, lighter version of the original Mirage Pro Angler, Hobie has added the Vantage Seating, Pivoting Tackle Management System, additional rod storage and much more to the pedal-driven kayak.
For more information about Hobie Kayaks, visit www.hobiecat.com/kayaking