- Mix the soy sauce, oil, sugar, ginger, lemon juice, honey, garlic, green onions and jalapeno chiles in a bowl.
- Add the duck and stir to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours or longer.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes; drain.
- Thread the duck cubes onto skewers, leaving a small gap between each cube.
- Grill over medium heat to medium-rare doneness.
Note: A charcoal grill is recommended since the oil in the marinade may cause problems with a gas grill.