If you want to see the best in hunting and fishing, mark your calendar and plan to bring your family and friends to the Ducks Unlimited Sporting Expo!
May 28-30, 2010
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, Grapevine, Texas
The DU Sporting Expo will offer something for everyone:
- Acclaimed artist Charles Jobes carving and painting decoys
- 3-D archery range
- Laser sporting clays range
- Hunting and fishing personality appearances from the Outdoor Channel, including:
Friday, May 28
Nick Mundt & Travis "T-Bone" Turner of "Bone Collector" – 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 29
Kelly Gotch of "Step Outside" – 9:30-11 a.m.
Nick Mundt & Travis "T-Bone" Turner of "Bone Collector" – 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Jim Zumbo of "Jim Zumbo Outdoors" – 1-3 p.m.
Willie, Phil and Jace Robertson of "Duck Commander" – 3-4 p.m.
Sunday, May 30
Joe Thomas of "Ultimate Match Fishing" – 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Rick & Julie Kreuter of "Beyond the Hunt" – 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Other special appearances:
Jim Ronquest - World-champion duck caller, RNT Calls
Scot Storm - Federal Duck Stamp winner, DU Artist of the Year and numerous state and conservation stamp winners, Wild Wings Arts
Jim Killen - Nationally known wildlife artist
Tom Dokken - Owner of Oak Ridge Kennels and inventor of the Dokken Dead-fowl Trainer
J. Paul Jackson - Owner of Lone Oak Retrievers and Drake Waterfowl Pro-staffer
Ronnie Wells - Nationally known painter and sculptor
Mike Stewart - Trainer of Drake and Deke, the DU mascots, Wildrose Kennels
- Duck calling contest, presented by TeamRealDuck
- World-class ECHO chainsaw-carving exhibition featuring champions Bob King and Mike Bihlmaier
- Climbing wall
- Hunting seminars from some of the best sportsmen on TV
- Industry pro-staff
- Exhibits from leading outdoor manufacturers
- Latest in hunting gear for ducks, whitetail, turkey and more
- Seminars from the editors of Texas Fish & Game magazine
- Remington mobile experience
- Friday afternoon live acoustic set featuring Roger Creager
- Food and drink
- Fun for the whole family!
More information to come on exhibitions and outdoor personality appearances.
The Ducks Unlimited National Convention will be underway at the same time, bringing DU leaders and supporters to the Gaylord Texan from across the country.
- Friday – noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Check back with us for ticket information!
Online tickets – buy yours now!
Advance ticket outlets – available at Academy Sports+Outdoors
- One-day adult ticket: $10 ($5 off when you order online and at the gate; complimentary 6-month DU membership available)
- Child (11 and under) ticket: FREE (complimentary 1-year youth membership available with admission)
- Weekend ticket: $15 ($5 off when you order online and at the gate; complimentary 6-month DU membership available)
Make it a weekend adventure & reserve a room at the Gaylord Texan
Special rates apply:
- $161 (single or double occupancy + $10/day resort fee)
- $181 Lone Star Tower (single or double occupancy + $10/day resort fee)
Phone (817) 778-2000 and reference the Ducks Unlimited Convention OR book online at http://convention.ducks.org.