Where: Ducks Unlimited National Headquarters (Memphis, TN)
When: Friday, August 1 – Sunday, August 3, 2014
Who: University Chapter Volunteers
Now is your time to find out what is new with DU and learn ways to make your university or college more successful. Saturday's meeting will be highlighted by presentations from Ducks Unlimited CEO Dale Hall and Advisory Vice President Ronal Roberson, as well as appearances from DU TV stars Ainsley Beeman and Zach Pederson. Numerous other speakers are scheduled to offer an in-depth look into all aspects of our organizational operations including conservation achievements, new programs and the fundraising efforts that drive our mission. The afternoon portion of Saturday's meeting will be dedicated to breakout sessions designed to give attendees in-depth knowledge of the techniques and strategies that make Ducks Unlimited the world's greatest wetlands conservation organization.
- Arrivals to Memphis Hilton (host hotel)
- Noon – Summit Registration in hotel lobby
- 6:00pm – Welcome reception at Ducks Unlimited National Headquarters
- 7:30pm – Group dinner at Ducks Unlimited National Headquarters
- 9:00am – Summit Business Session
- Noon – Group Lunch
- 1:00pm – Breakout meetings
- 5:00pm – Hospitality
- 6:00pm – Memphis-style BBQ dinner
- 7:30pm – Hospitality and social event featuring raffles, games, drawings and prizes
All hotel arrangements as well as transportation to and from Ducks Unlimited National Headquarters will be provided. All room assignments will be double occupancy unless otherwise requested by the registrant. Registrants should plan to arrive by 5:00pm Friday, August 1.
939 Ridge Lake Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38120
Thank you for all that you do for Ducks Unlimited! We look forward to seeing you in Memphis!