Ducks Unlimited Member Forums

Custom Duck Calls

Posted 3/11/2014 9:56:51 AM

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 3/21/2014 7:46:26 AM
Hi, I turn custom duck call barrels that are hand tuned and have an awesome sound.  My buddy and I make these calls and have had many satisfied duck hunters in a short period of time.  I went to a guide service and gave the guides calls to use and went back to receive feedback on how they could be made more functional as far as comfort and of course to bring in the ducks. The results are the calls I produce today,  I wish I could have posted pictures, but for some reason they wouldn't load.  However, we have a facebook page with pictures of some of the calls and hunt results using our calls.  Just search Copperas Springs Calls on facebook and ask to join if you are interested.  I have contact info on facebook page or you can inbox.  Most my calls run $40 plus shipping and I really like to use cedar, sassafras, ash, and a varitety of other woods that I can get my hands on.  We are out of Arkansas, and thanks for looking.
Post #775748
Add to Twitter Add to Facebook
 Posted 3/14/2014 10:43:47 PM

Last Login: 5/20/2014 12:49:27 PM
I to know how to make duck calls but no one to do it for.                .                                                                                                   Wish I could be their and help you guys with making them.                                                                                                           No way to pay for one.                                                                                                                                                                           On SSDI - Very poor.                                                                                                                                                                                              Not a duck hunter myself but my uncle growing up was an avid hunter so I learned how not only build duck calls but duck blinds also.
Post #775771
 Posted 4/15/2014 2:31:46 PM

Last Login: 10/17/2014 8:40:41 AM
Really interested in your calls. I love anything homemade as long as the maker is skilled and takes pride in their work. Post pictures and possibly make a video of you using them and if I like you have buyer. Huge supporter of independent workers and skilled crafts.
Post #775917