Here is an awesome (very easy) recipe for goose kabob's.
1. soak your goose breast (I used 4) in salt water over night. I usually change the water out 2-3 times. Change the water again in the morning and continue soaking until lunch time.
2. cube your breast into 1 inch pieces. Clean any blood spots and slimy/silver skin off of the meat.
3. put the cubed meat into a ziplock bag and pour 1-1 1/2 cups (about half of the bottle or a little more) of Dales Steak Seasoning over the meat.
4. Mince 5 cloves of fresh garlic and mix into the bag with the meat and Dales.
5. Mix it all up real good and let it soak (around 5 hours) or until about an hour before you are ready to eat
6. About an hour before you are ready to eat...pull your vegetables out (I use onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms)
7. At the same time pull your meat out of the fridge and add 1-1 1/2 cups of Herb and Garlic Marinate into the bag then place back into fridge. (I use food lion brand marinate)
8. cut your veggies up for the skewers. Hint: put your mushrooms in water until it boils prior to putting them on the skewers (it prevents them from falling apart)
9. the meat will be ready after 30min or more of soaking in the marinate
10. place all items on skewers and grill to med rare
* 95% of the people that try it will not even know that it is goose (the key is to clean the meat well and DO NOT over cook it)
Tell me if you liked it