Beretta A391 ?

http://www.il.ducks.org/news-media/messageboards/Topic774777.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By scooterbob - 11/15/2013 12:14:47 PM
I have had a Beretta A391 now for about 3 years or so and I noticed yesterday that where the shells eject from, the shells are hitting/knicking the ejection port area causing it to basically erode this area down where the shells fly out of. Wondering if any other owners/users are seeing this happening to their gun or is it just mine and I should take it in and get it looked at? I would say it has eroded this part of the ejection port probably 1/16th of an inch.  Just wondering what other's have seen in regards to this. Thanks all
By flannel - 11/15/2013 7:53:29 PM
When I had my beretta I noticed that the ejecting or the bolt was beating the crap out of the port. I sent the gun back to beretta twice for other issues but they never seemed concerned with the ejection port. I have since sold it due to its endless malfunctions so I dont know how bad it continues to get.
By muddymarshboy - 11/17/2013 2:13:08 PM
A lot of times it just comes down to poor engineering. There are only a very few autos that are near flawless.
Like Flannel said, you can contact Beretta, but it might come down to if it still cycles your shells, just keep going. 
By Pierce - 11/17/2013 11:13:49 PM
Which few autos would you say are near flawless in your experience?
By muddymarshboy - 11/18/2013 12:22:16 PM
Well, probably most of the time, it's comes down to personal experience----my opinion is the Beretta 390,
and Benelli SBE2----just my choice. Many competition shooters will trust nothing but the original 390.