See the DU properties open to public hunting
in Nebraska during 2012-2013 hunting season.
1. THE FOLLOWING ARE THE ONLY SPECIES THAT MAY BE TAKEN WITHIN THE LEGAL 2012-2013 NEBRASKA HUNTING SEASONS: Squirrel, Cottontail, Jackrabbit, Mourning Dove, Snipe, Virginia rail, Sora rail, Grouse, Woodcock, Bobwhite Quail, Cock Pheasant, Partridge, Raccoon, Opossum, Ducks, Geese, Coot, Mergansers, Prairie Chicken and White-Tailed Deer
2. Only approved, non-toxic shot is allowed for the harvesting of upland game and waterfowl.
3. Hunting prairie dogs is prohibited.
4. Hunting snow geese during the spring season is prohibited.
5. Obey all Nebraska Game and Parks Commission laws and regulations.
6. Hunters are encouraged to report any violations of Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
laws and regulations to Nebraska’s Wildlife Crimestoppers
7. Foot access only. Off-road driving and travel by car, truck motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, etc. is strictly prohibited and will be enforced. This includes retrieval of harvested game.
8. Overnight camping is not allowed. Open fires are prohibited.
9. Respect the rights of others including other hunters, neighboring landowners, or any work that may be in progress by lessees or Ducks Unlimited, Inc. employees.
10. Use and carry firearms in a safe and proper manner. Do not shoot in the direction of neighboring buildings.
11. Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages before and during hunting.
12. Respect the property by not leaving litter. Keep the area clean by picking up any refuse that you may see including spent shotgun hulls and rifle-cartridge brass. Please dispose of any and all garbage off-site in an appropriate fashion.
13. Do not abuse, destroy, or vandalize any of the property or its improvements.
14. Do not harass livestock or hunt in the vicinity of livestock that may be present.
15. Promptly report any damage to the area to Ducks Unlimited’s Local Contact @ 402-364-3135
17. Dog training is prohibited from March 15 to August 15.
Your privilege to hunt on Ducks Unlimited properties in Nebraska
will be revoked for violation of any of the foregoing regulations. Each hunter must read, understand and agree to the laws, rules and regulations of the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
and to those established by Ducks Unlimited, Inc. and assume all liability while accessing this land.
Thank-you and Good Luck!