Submitted by Christopher Dyer of Morrill, Maine
- 2 goose breasts
- Fresh vegetables (tomatoes, onions, green peppers, mushrooms)
- Pure maple syrup
- Worcestershire sauce
- Italian salad dressing
- Cut goose breasts into stew-meat-sized chunks.
- Place meat chunks in container – a zip-top bag, covered dish or vacuum-sealed bag.
- Add 1/2 bottle Italian salad dressing, 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 cup pure maple syrup to container. Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate mixture for 24 hours.
- Cut vegetables for kabobs and preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place meat and vegetables on skewers and cook until meat is medium rare.
- Serve and enjoy! Note: The marinated meat can be frozen in marinade and taken out a day or so prior to eating. Using a vacuum sealer can speed the marinating process for faster service. Don't overcook the goose!