Try this super easy recipe for a sure party favorite! Leave out the green chiles if you don't like your enchiladas spicy.
- 4 boneless skinless goose breasts
- 4 ounces whole green chiles
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 teaspoons chopped black olives
- 1 egg
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope enchilada seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (16-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Pound the goose breasts on a work surface with a meat mallet to flatten.
- Spread equal portions of the chiles, Monterey Jack cheese and olives over each goose breast.
- Roll up and secure with wooden picks.
- Beat the egg in a bowl.
- Dip the roll-ups in the egg and coat in the tortilla chips.
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Add the roll-ups and fry until golden brown on all sides.
- Remove to a baking dish.
- Mix the seasoning mix, water and tomatoes in a saucepan.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over the roll-ups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until the goose is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and bake 5 minutes more.