Submitted by Patrick Gibson of Union City, Michigan
- 1 lb. boneless duck meat
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 7-oz. can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Sliced portabella mushrooms or other favorite
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups heavy cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Angel hair pasta, cooked
- Salt and pepper
- Cut duck meat into small pieces.
- Saute meat in olive oil until brown. Add chipotle peppers, mushrooms and wine.
- Allow mixture to simmer until mushrooms are cooked.
- Add cream and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add Parmesan to thicken sauce.
- Serve over cooked pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste.