- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless duck breasts
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup golden tequila or dark rum
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 ea. large green, yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Place the duck in a sealable plastic bag.
- Mix the lime juice, onion, garlic, tequila and oil in a bowl and pour over the duck.
- Seal the bag tightly and turn to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Grill the duck for 12 to 15 minutes for medium-rare, turning once or twice.
- Grill the bell peppers for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender and slightly blackened, turning once or twice.
- Remove the duck to a cutting board and slice thinly across the grain.
- Spoon equal portions of the duck and bell peppers over the tortillas and roll up.
- Serve garnished with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, sliced green onions and/or shredded cheese.
For more recipes like these, check out The Hunter's Table, the all-new cookbook from Ducks Unlimited. Order your copy of The Hunter's Table at hunterstable.com or by calling 1-800-358-0560.