Submitted by: Patrick Gibson of Union City, Mich.
- 1 lb. boneless duck meat
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 7-oz. can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Sliced portabella mushrooms or other favorite
- 1 c. dry white wine
- 2 c. heavy cream or half & half
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese
- Angel-hair pasta, cooked
- Salt & pepper
- Cut duck meat into small pieces.
- Saute meat in olive oil until brown. Add chipotle peppers, mushrooms and wine.
- Allow mixture to simmer until mushrooms are cooked.
- Add cream and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add Parmesan to thicken sauce.
- Serve over cooked pasta. Add salt & pepper to taste.