Beretta - Optifade Camouflage Pattern
Beretta has teamed up with Gore to provide a new camouflage design for waterfowl hunters that will appear on Beretta's Xtreme series of products, including the A400 Xtreme waterfowling shotguns, apparel and accessories. Utilizing biologists and camouflage experts, GORE™ OPTIFADE™ has been created to avoid being seen by waterfowl in the air.
- Ideal at 45-degree engagement and at 35-yard distance, to account for the usual circumstances under which waterfowl encounter humans.
- Instead of making the hunter look like "something else," Optifade makes the hunter look like "nothing."
- Optimized for a non-frontal engagement angle, since waterfowl will see a predator from any angle.
- Uses lighter colors and starker contrasts, to confuse the prey and to account for the high-contrast environment (horizon line, water shimmering, etc.) where hunting takes place.
- Uses highly detailed micro patterns to match the background color and texture elements and confuse the bird.
- The macro pattern breaks the symmetry of human shape to make the body less detectable.
For more information, visit www.berettausa.com