July is a great month to take stock of gear items and equipment you may need to replace. The DU Newsletter editorial team has found several new items for boats, dogs, and for the waterfowl hunter who has everything.
Yamaha – Viking EPS Side-by-Side (SxS)
Yamaha announced the new Viking Side-by-Side in June, combining durability and functionality with the comfort of a side-by-side model. The all-terrain, multi-purpose vehicle will make trips to the duck blind a breeze this fall.
- 686cc liquid-cooled w/fan, 4-stroke; SOHC, 4 valves
- Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI)
- Electric Power Steering
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Electric Yamaha Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking
- L, H, N, R Yamaha On-Command pushbutton
- 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive Independent double wishbone;
- 8.1-in travel
- Dual hydraulic disc
- 9.7 gallon gas tank
- Digital instrument panel boasts multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer,dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge
- Hunter Green; Red; Steel Blue; Realtree®AP HD
For more information on the Viking (SXS) visit Yamaha Outdoors.