MoMarsh – Shallow Water Systems – Invisilab – Dog Blind
Hiding your waterfowl retriever in flooded vegetation has been problematic, but MoMarsh's Invisilab Dog Blind has solved this issue. The Invisilab blind offers full concealment for your retriever in flooded vegetation – up to 34-inches – along with the ability to fold the legs and use it as a field blind, or a travel crate. This versatile dog blind has multiple uses in any waterfowler's arsenal.
- Portable, mobile, lightweight (13 pounds)
- Only dog blind that works in the field and in water – depths to 34"
- Keeps your dog out of mud and off frozen ground as a field blind
- Blind is built into the stand
- Can be zipped shut to function as a crate for transport
- An extra invisilab blind functions as a place to store gear in the marsh out of the water (blind bags, lunch, batteries, etc.)
- Mesh bottom drains and provides slip proof footing
- Individually adjustable legs give it great stability in deeper water
- Year-round training tool
For more information on MoMarsh's Shallow Water Systems, visit www.momarsh.com.