January is the perfect month to reflect on the waterfowl season—good days and bad—and pick out gear items that would have been handy during 2012-2013 hunting trips. The DU Newsletter Editorial Team has chosen several items based on their experiences this fall to help you start planning for the 2013-2014 season.
Tracer – Sport Light 170 VP
Mobility is a necessity for many waterfowlers, and having a long-lasting, lightweight spotlight is key to staying mobile. This powerful, rechargeable spotlight from Tracer may come in handy next season.
- Variable power precisely controls the light's power output
- Torch light (half power and full beam)
- Vertical filament 75W halogen bulb
- 600m beam
- High-impact Lexan polycarbonate lens with "Spot-Flood" adjustment
- Fully weatherproof polycarbonate body
- Heavy-duty coiled lead fitted with a fused 12V cigar plug and handle thread for remote mounting
For more information, visit www.tracerpower.com