Peet's propane shoe dryer is the perfect outdoor solution for over one million customers already owning a Peet Electric Shoe Dryer.
Using the Peet Shoe Dryer is very simple. Just plug it in and store your footwear on it until they're worn again. The Peet Shoe Dryer is the safe, silent, efficient way to dry any footwear overnight. With the use of thermal convection drying (which means that warm air naturally rises), the Peet Shoe Dryer can dry any footwear in 8-10 hours safely.
The Peet Shoe Dryer will make your shoes more comfortable each day while protecting your footwear investment.
Some of the many advantages to the boot dryers include:
- Cordless convenience; 60-second assembly; optional travel bag.
- Safely dries any footwear virtually anywhere in 3 to 6 hours.
- Operates on a 16oz. disposable propane cylinder for over 40 hours.
- Ignite propane pilot underneath dryer base to initiate thermal conversion.
- Preset fuel consumption maintains safe and effective drying temperatures.
- Accessory extension available for drying gloves, hip boots and chest waders.
- Adapter available for drying gloves.
- One year warranty.
PEET Show Dryer
St. Maries, Idaho 83861 Toll-Free: 800-222-PEET