Camp Chef – Ranger II Blind Stove
Even when the ducks aren't flying, a Camp Chef Ranger II duck blind stove allows you to keep everyone in the blind happy, and their stomachs full. There are multiple uses, so whether you're cooking in the duck blind or at a tailgate party you should never have to sacrifice cooking power. The Ranger II is a big stove in a compact body ideal for duck blind breakfast burritos, or warming up a pot of coffee.
- Lightweight design for portability
- Each cast aluminum burner powers 17,000 BTU
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Regulator and 5-ft. hose included
- Total output: 34,000 BTU/hr
- Dimensions: 12.5"L x 19.5"W x 5"H
- Burner grate dimensions: 8" x 8"
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Warranty: One year
For more information, please visit www.campchef.com