It's never too early to begin stockpiling typical hunting gear, but the goal in spring is to find gear that will serve a purpose in the off season. The DU E-News Editorial Team has selected several gear items to add before summer begins—and as a bonus, they are ideal for fall activities as well.
Simms – G3 Guide Jacket
Simms' G3 Guide Jacket may find several uses throughout the spring, summer and early fall. The lightweight, packable rain jacket has all the bells and whistles needed to combat the elements.
- Heavier nylon fabric in shoulders for additional durability and lighter nylon fabric in body for enhanced packability
- Five storage pockets including two bellowed chest pockets, two zippered chest pockets and one large capacity back pocket
- Quick-drying, microfleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable storm hood, adjustable cuffs and adjustable shock cord hem
- Two patented built-in retractors
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell fabric; 100 percent nylon face
- Approximate weight: 37 oz.
For more information visit www.simmsfishing.com.