The Ducks Unlimited / Midway USA Foundation Adopt-A-Team program allows participating DU chapters to raise funds for both DU's conservation mission and a shooting program endowment for a university/college or high school of the chapter's choosing through funds donated by the Midway Foundation Scholastic Shooting Trust Fund. All Ducks Unlimited chapters are eligible to participate in this program.
- The winner of each raffle will receive a Browning Silver Sporting 12 gauge shotgun which features a 3" chamber, a 28" ported barrel, a glossy walnut stock and forearm and three Invector-Plus choke tubes.
- Participating chapters should strive to see 200 tickets at $20 a piece, or $4,000 in total sales.
- Chapters will receive full credit for their fundraising totals, through proceeds remitted will be equally divided between Ducks Unlimited and the trust established for the beneficiary school of the chapter's choosing.
- Midway USA Foundation will offer a 100% match of all funds deposited into the beneficiary school's trust account.
- Beneficiary schools will receive and endowment of 5% of their total account balance each year per the guidelines set forth by the Midway Foundation Scholastic Shooting Trust.
- Only shooting programs registered with the Midway Foundation Scholastic Shooting Trust Fund are eligible to be named beneficiary programs. To register or check the status of a program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to participate, please contact Mark Horobetz at 901-758-3892 or email@example.com
Click here to view program details as a PDF.