The Ducks Unlimited / Midway USA Foundation Adopt-A-Team program allows participating DU chapters to raise funds for both DU's conservation mission and a shooting program endowment for a university/college or high school of the chapter's choosing through funds donated by the Midway Foundation Scholastic Shooting Trust Fund. All Ducks Unlimited chapters are eligible to participate in this program.
- The winner of each raffle will receive a matching set of adult and youth model custom Browning A-Bolt rifles chambered in .257 Roberts.
- A set of "Our Family Legacy" Browning pocket knives handsomely displayed in a commemorative tin depicting Potterfield family hunting scenes will accompany each raffle ticket sold (maximum 300 tickets/sets).
- Chapters will receive full credit for their fundraising totals, though proceeds remitted will be equally divided between Ducks Unlimited and the trust established for the beneficiary school of the chapter's choosing.
- Participating chapters should strive to sell 300 tickets at $30 a piece, or $9,000 in total sales.
- Midway USA Foundation will offer a 100% match of all funds deposited into the beneficiary school's trust account.
- Beneficiary schools will receive an endowment of 5% of their total account balance each year per the guidelines set forth by the Midway Foundation Scholastic Shooting Trust.
- Only shooting programs registered with the Midway Foundation Scholastic Shooting Trust Fund are eligible to be named beneficiary programs. To register or check the status of a program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to participate, please contact Will Johnson at 901-758-3809 or email@example.com
Click here to view program details as a PDF.