The Ducks Unlimited / MidwayUSA Foundation Adopt-A-Team program allows participating DU chapters to raise funds for both DU's conservation mission and a youth shooting team endowment account for a university/college, high school or youth shooting team/club of the chapter's choosing through funds donated by the MidwayUSA Foundation Team Endowment Account Program. All Ducks Unlimited chapters are eligible to participate in this program.
- For the SKB 28-gauge side-by-side, participating chapters must sell 250 tickets at $20 a piece, or a minimum of $5,000 in total sales.
- Chapters will receive full credit for their fundraising totals, through proceeds remitted will be equally divided between Ducks Unlimited and the youth team endowment account established for the beneficiary team of the chapter's choosing.
- The MidwayUSA Foundation offers a 100% match of all funds deposited into the beneficiary school's endowment account.
- Beneficiary teams can request a grant of 5% of their total endowment account balance each year per the guidelines set forth by the MidwayUSA Foundation.
- Only shooting programs registered with the MidwayUSA Foundation are eligible to be named beneficiary programs. To register or check the status of a program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.MidwayUSAFoundation.org/promo.
For more information or to participate, please contact Mark Horobetz at 901-758-3892 or email@example.com.
Click here to view a PDF on the SKB.
Click here to view a PDF on the Winchester Low Wall.