The Ducks Unlimited Sporting Expo truly is an "Everything Outdoors" event! This unique show encompasses everything great about hunting, the outdoors and the spirit of adventure by offering you and your company a strategic, targeted marketing approach to more than a million Ducks Unlimited supporters and millions more in the southwest outdoor community.
Sporting Expo Facts
- More than 1 million DU supporters
- More than 80,000 DU members in the region: TX, OK, AR & LA
- Texas DU members: 47,470
- Louisiana: 17,326
- Arkansas: 17,835
- Oklahoma: 7,205
- Dallas-Ft. Worth Area: 4th-largest metroplex in the country – 6 million
- Grapevine Community: More than 85,000
- More than 2.3 million Texas Parks and Wildlife hunting and fishing licenses sold annually in Texas
- Texas is ranked #1 nationally in total number of resident and nonresident hunters, total expenditures on hunting equipment and auxiliary equipment
Complete Marketing Solution
If your marketing objectives include connecting your product or services to tens of thousands of qualified customers and the renowned conservation stewardship of Ducks Unlimited, be certain to join hundreds of sponsors and exhibitors in seeing how the DU Sporting Expo can make that happen.
Whether you are a gun, boat, auto or ATV manufacturer; outfitter; call maker or even an outdoor retailer, the DU Sporting Expo will deliver your product and message to your audience.
Mark your calendar, meet your customers and sell your product!
10' x 10' $750
10' x 10' corner booth $900
- To purchase an exhibitor booth:
- Download PDF application or contact Clay Connor at 901.758.3844
- Complete exhibitor application and e-mail, fax or mail application, along with deposit. ATTN: Clay Connor – 901.758.3850 or One Waterfowl Way, Memphis, TN 38120
If you've reserved a booth, download the booth numbers list (PDF) now!
Electrical, telephone, Internet, booth accessories including tables, chairs and carpet are NOT included in your booth fee. These services can be ordered through our official show service contractor, Freeman.
Move-in and Show Hours
Gaylord Texan Resort Convention Center
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
Sporting Expo Rates Available. Contact: 901.758.3858 for more information.
Sponsor Move-in & Setup: Wednesday, May 26 - 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. & Thursday, May 27 - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exhibitor Move-in & Setup: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
IMPORTANT: If your display or booth requires special width or height requirements, please contact your sales representative 2 weeks in advance to set up special load-in and load-out instructions.
Friday, May 28, 2010 Noon - 5 p.m.
Saturday, May 29, 2010 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 30, 2010 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exhibitor Service Information
Freeman Convention Services is the Ducks Unlimited Sporting Expo OFFICIAL service contractor! Be certain to order early for special event discounts!
8801 Ambassador Row
Dallas, TX 75347
For more information and helpful hints on preshow procedures and move-in, please go to www.freemanco.com/preshowFAQ.
Once your sponsor/exhibitor application is complete and the entire payment is processed, your Freeman services kit will be e-mailed to you. This information contained in this kit will include ordering information, deadlines and rates.
VENDOR LICENSE / SALES TAX / FIRE MARSHALL
Millions of DU supporters, millions of sportsmen and women in the Texas region and tens of thousands of Ducks Unlimited members in the region make up our audience, your opportunity.
Reserve your booth today!