DU's team of biologists, engineers and GIS specialists provide full delivery of high-quality wetland mitigation projects for individual wetland mitigation needs and in the development of wetland mitigation banks.
- site identification and evaluation
- wetland design
- development of comprehensive mitigation plans
- development of mitigation banking instruments
- wetland construction and plan implementation
- as-built surveys and documentation
- monitoring performance
- contingency and adaptive management
- long-term protection and stewardship
- accounting and financial assurances
For a more general definition of wetland mitigation, please visit our What is Wetland Mitigation? page. If you're a landowner interested in getting help with mitigation on your land, you can refer to our Landowner Opportunities page or use the information below.
The Lands Program Brochure (PDF) provides more detailed information about GLARO's Lands and Wetland Mitigation services. The Landowner Information Form is accessible on the Web or in PDF format for landowners interested in utilizing GLARO's Wetland Mitigation Services.
Manager Conservation Services - Mitigation
159 Dwight Park Circle, Suite 205
Syracuse NY 13209
(315) 453 - 8025 (office)
(315) 708 - 9614 (mobile)
GLARO's mitigation program »