Regulations for Hunting on Ducks Unlimited Properties in Colorado
See the DU properties
open to public hunting during 2012-2013 hunting season.
1. Only approved, non-toxic shot is allowed for the harvesting of upland game and waterfowl.
2. Obey all Colorado Division of Parks and Wildlife
laws and regulations.
3. Hunters are encouraged to report any violations of Colorado Division of Parks and Wildlife
laws and regulations to Colorado’s Operation Game Thief
at 1-877-COLO-OGT or Verizon cell phone users can dial #OGT.
4. Foot access only. Off-road driving and travel by car, truck motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, etc. is strictly prohibited and will be enforced. This includes retrieval of harvested game.
5. Overnight camping is not allowed. Open fires are prohibited.
6. Respect the rights of others including other hunters, neighboring landowners, or any work that may be in progress by lessees or Ducks Unlimited employees.
7. Use and carry firearms in a safe and proper manner. Do not shoot in the direction of neighboring buildings.
8. Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages before and during hunting.
9. Respect the property by not leaving litter. Keep the area clean by picking up any refuse that you may see including spent shotgun hulls and rifle-cartridge brass. Please dispose of any and all garbage off-site in an appropriate fashion.
10. Do not abuse, destroy, or vandalize any of the property or its improvements.
11. Do not harass livestock or hunt in the vicinity of livestock that may be present.
12. Promptly report any damage to the area to Ducks Unlimited’s Local Contact at 970-221-9863.
Your privilege to hunt on Ducks Unlimited properties will be revoked for violation of any of the foregoing regulations. Each hunter must read, understand and agree to the laws, rules and regulations of the Colorado Division of Parks and Wildlife
and to those established by Ducks Unlimited, Inc. and assume all liability while accessing this land.
Thank-you and Good Luck!