Mission of Alaska Ducks Unlimited
The mission of Alaska Ducks Unlimited is to fulfill the annual life cycle needs of waterfowl by generation of the capital necessary to protect, enhance, restore, and manage important wetlands and associated uplands for the people of Alaska.
Alaska Ducks Unlimited
Sponsor Print of the Year 2003
Thanks Mr. Bruce Nelson
A values-based, world-class organization, fully staffed by empowered volunteers, known statewide for excellence in fund raising events and conservation efforts, generating in excess of one million dollars annually for wetlands preservation and enhancement.
- Respect-the highest standards in dealing with people
- Volunteer and Staff Excellence-committed to our volunteers and staff and to their development, welfare and recognition
- Integrity-honesty in all dealings and actions
- Customer Focus-devoted to serving our customers and to exceeding their expecation
- Quality-the events and products we deliver are always the best.
- Empowerment-talented people with the authority, knowledge and resources to get the job done
- Innovation-embracing creative solutions and out-of-the-box thinking
- Efficiency-wisest possible use of resources
- People-recruit, develop, retain and empower a world class volunteer organization
- Events-conduct multiple innovative, quality, well-attended and efficient fund raising events in every community in Alaska
- Knowledge Management-develop, employ and operate a communitcations system that ensures that the RIGHT information get to the RIGHT people at the RIGHT time
- Corporate Partnership-establishing a lasting relationship with corporations operating in Alaska to further the mission of Ducks Unlimited
- Deploy the Message-make Ducks Unlimited a household name
- Grow the Organization-double membership in Alaska