Saturday, Aug. 11, 2012, from 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Ingalls Harbor Pavilion in Decatur, Alabama, on the banks of the Tennessee River
Featuring Phil Robertson, "The Duck Commander"
Pre-event Price: $10 (allows access to all activities) | Day-of Price: $20
Presentations throughout the day
Musical entertainment in evening by The John Stone Band & Daryle Singletary
- Special guest speaker Phil Robertson, "The Duck Commander"
- Musical entertainment highlighted by our main act, Daryle Singletary
- Archery demonstration by Byron Ferguson, star of Impossible Shots
- Wild Game cooking demonstration with "The Sporting Chef" Scott Leysath
- Presentation by Justin Martin of "The Season with Justin Martin"
- Retriever demonstrations by Deke the DU Dog
- A War Eagle boat and trailer to be given away courtesy of War Eagle Boats
Country Recording Artist
Daryle Singletary earned his notoriety for country authenticity with such unforgettable hits as "I Let Her Lie," "Too Much Fun," "Amen Kind of Love" and "The Note." His new album "Rockin' In The Country" further polishes his reputation for finding brilliantly-written country songs and singing them to perfection. "Love You With The Lights On," the collection's first single, is as romantic a love ballad as he has ever sung. "That's Why God Made Me" is a classic country story song. The unusual lyric of "Going through Hell" makes it an album standout.
Presentation by Justin Martin
"The Season with Justin Martin"
In 1998, Martin won the ASA Open A Shooter of the Year title which goes to the top amateur archer in the country. In 1999, he turned pro and began his dream of competing in archery tournaments on the professional level. In 2001, Martin won the IBO Male Pro Shooter of the Year title. Only two short years later he won what many consider to be the top title in all of archery, the 2003 Buckmaster's World Championship. Recently, Justin has launched his new venture on The Outdoor Channel, "The Season with Justin Martin." Check it out!
Longbow trick shot expert and star of "Impossible Shots"
Byron appeared on American Shooter on TNN, ESPN, ESPN2 and OLN for ten years where his "SHOT OF THE WEEK" was the most watched portion of the show. Byron is again working with Jim Scoutten, host of American Shooter, on Jim's new program "Shooting USA" on The Outdoor Channel and "IMPOSSIBLE SHOTS." Byron served as host and producer on TNN's "Everything Outdoors," the world's first how-to outdoor TV program. While filming a segment for this show, the Apache Indians named Byron "TDO-EE-CEE-E" which means "The One That Doesn't Miss."
Country music star
Hope Cassity's eclectic mix of country, blues, folk, and alternative rock reaches into the hearts of her audiences while her unique sound leaves listeners with something to take with them on their own personal quest. Her own quote simply sums up her musical philosophy. "Within the heart of every musician lies their instrument which relays not only the melody of their emotion, but also the rhythm of their lives."
- 10:15am - Jerry Chenault, Martial Arts Instructor Karate Demonstration
- 10:45am - Scott Leysath, "The Sporting Chef" Cooking Tips/Demonstration
- 11:15am - Tommy Wilcox, Tommy Wilcox Outdoors and Gameface Calls
- 11:45am - Buck Gardner, Pro-Staffer Duck Calling
- 12:25pm - Wildrose Kennels and Deke the DU Dog
- 1:10pm - Byron Ferguson, "Impossible Shots" Archery Trick Shots
- 2:10pm - Justin Martin, Host of "The Season" TV show, Archery Demonstration
- 3:00pm - Chad Hughey, State Farm Insurance Duck Commander Look-Alike Contest
- 3:40pm - ***Phil Robertson*** The Duck Commander
- 4:50pm - Nashville Song Writers/Entertainers
- Tommy Barnes (Indian Outlaw)
- Gerald Smith (What Part of No)
- Marty Brown (In from the Country)
- 5:50pm - The Preacher Band with songwriter Charles Oden
- 6:40pm - Nashville Recording Artist Hope Cassity
- 7:30pm - Nashville Recording Artist & Country Star ***Daryle Singletary***
- 8:50pm - Nashville Recording Group The John Stone Band
- Exhibitor/Vendor space is available for reservation online at www.ducks.org/heritagefestival
- A 10 x 10 booth is $250 and can be reserved in multiple units
- The rental includes two tickets to the Friday VIP reception and two passes to the Festival
- Retailing and booking are allowed on property
, Festival Chairman: (256) 565-4747
, Staff Contact: (256) 227-7361
Additional support provided by:
Event sponsorship provided by: